Agreement for a subscription
Please note that a subscription provides full access to all site content. We cannot offer refunds after you have subscribed, so please read the following agreement carefully before proceeding to payment.
- A subscription allows you to read all digital articles published within a one year period, starting from the time of your subscription, and including previous editions.
- Your subscription further entitles you to a 45 minute discussion with commoditia on any of the issues discussed or analysed in articles.
- This discussion must be arranged during the period of your subscription and at a time that is mutually convenient to both the subscriber and commoditia.
- commoditia reserves the absolute right to determine whether a proposed discussion is within the scope of this agreement. Should you wish to discuss issues beyond the scope of the published articles, you should first contact commoditia to confirm whether your proposed topic falls within this agreement.
- If commoditia determines that the issues you wish to discuss are beyond the scope of a 45 minute discussion, it will make a separate proposal to you with an additional fee.
- If the issues you wish to discuss are beyond commoditia’s areas of expertise it will inform you of this.
- No refund will be offered if you do not take up the offer of a discussion within the period of your subscription.
- commoditia retains the copyright to all its published work.You are permitted to download, print, store temporarily, retrieve and display articles from this website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form for your personal use or for internal use within your organisation.
- You are not permitted (unless you have a written agreement from commoditia) to adapt, modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, download, post, broadcast, transmit or re-transmit in any other way any of the articles on this website.